Terms and conditions
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions (the ‘Conditions’) upon which we will supply the Services to you. You may print a copy for future reference.
- 1.2 Business Day: a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks in London are open for business.
- 1.3 ‘Events Outside Our Control’ has the meaning given in clause 12.
- 1.4 ‘Service’ or ‘Services’ means the services listed on the Website which we may supply.
- 1.5 ‘Website’ means www.copytradeprofitfx.com.
- 1.6 Before confirming your order please read through these Conditions and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 8 and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 10.
- 1.7 By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your transaction if you do not accept these Conditions.
- 2 About usThis Website is owned and operated by Copy Trade Profit LTD (‘we’/’us’/’our’), a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number: 11301387 having our registered office at 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH and our contact email address is email@example.com.
- 3 About the service that we provide
- 3.1 We provide Subscription Services, which includes tips and information about trading and we share our own trading information and experiences with our subscribers. The information we provided is for educational and informational purposes only.
- 3.2 We do not provide investment advice nor are we regulated to provide investment advice. Nothing in this website and/or in the information we provide to you by other electronic means constitutes an offer or solicitation of financial product advice and the information is not intended to constitute provision of investment, legal, tax, or other professional or financial advice. Such content therefore should not be relied upon for the making of any personal financial and investment decisions. Persons accessing this information are strongly encouraged to obtain appropriate professional advice before making any investment or financial decision.
- 3.3 You may subscribe to one of our Forex Subscription Service packages as available from time to time to have information delivered to you by email, telephone or by social media communication. We might change from time to time the way by which we deliver any or all of our Subscription Services.
- 4 Price and Subscription packages
- 4.1 Free Trial: Cost £0
- 4.2 Forex Signals: Cost £50 per month
- 4.3 VIP Forex: Cost £75 per month
Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted exclude VAT (we are not VAT registered).
- 5 Payment
- 5.1 Payment for a Subscription Service can be made by any major prepay, credit or debit card, or byusing a Stripe or PayPal account.
- 5.2 By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your prepay/debit/credit card account, Stripe or PayPal account as provided on the order form.
- 5.3 You must purchase the Subscription in advance of receiving the Service.
5.4 We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card or payment through your Stripe or PayPal account.
- 6 Order process and formation of a contract
- 6.1 All Subscriptions are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to supply you with the Subscription Services due to Events Outside Our Control or because we have identified a mistake in the description of the Services or the price stated by us, we will notify you. We will not proceed with the order and will refund any sums you have paid us.
- 6.2 Any payment of the Subscription by you for the Services constitutes an offer to purchase the Service from us.
- 6.3 You agree that if we contact you to acknowledge receipt of your order, such communication shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Services.
- 6.4 A ‘Confirmation Notice’ means an email or a WhatsApp message which we will send to you to confirm that we shall be providing the requested Services. A Confirmation Notice will be our acceptance of the offer made in the order to which that Confirmation Notice relates.
- 6.5 A contract between you and us for the supply of the Services (the ‘Contract’) incorporating the version of these Conditions in force at the time of your order will come into existence when we send you the Confirmation Notice relating to your order. You may print and keep a copy of the Confirmation Notice for future reference.
- 6.6 If you think that there is a mistake in the Confirmation Notice or if you wish to make any changes, please contact us to discuss this. If you request a change, we will tell you if that is possible and about any changes to the price, delivery or performance dates or any other changes that we need to make as a result of your request. We will ask you if you wish to go ahead with the change.
- 6.7 We may make:
- 6.7.1 changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- 6.7.2 changes to these Conditions as a result of changes in how we accept payment from you; or
- 6.7.3 changes in the amount payable by you to the extent of any changes in the VAT included in the price or payable in relation to the price.
- 6.8 If we make any changes in accordance with clause 6.7, we will give you written notice of the changes before we supply the Services. You can choose to cancel the contract if the changes are significantly to your disadvantage.
- 6.9 Any variation to these Conditions which have been incorporated into the Contract or to the Contract other than those mentioned in clause 6.7 shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by you and us.
- 7 Performance of Services
- 7.1 The Services will be performed and delivered to you via social media, usually WhatsApp, to thesocial media account you have given us upon registration.
- 7.2 When we accept the order, we will confirm the start date for your Subscription.
- 7.3 In the event that an Event Outside Our Control prevents us from performing the Services within a reasonable time from the date we accept the order, clause 12 will apply.
- 7.4 If we ask you to provide us with information in order for us to provide the Services, you must provide us with complete and accurate information by the date we request that you provide it by, otherwise we will not be able responsibly for non-delivery of the Service.
- 7.5 We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance.
- 7.6 You must not duplicate nor license, sell, transfer, make available or otherwise distribute any information sent to you via the Services to any third party.
- 8 Cancelling your Subscription
8.1 Cancelling before the end Confirmation Notice
- 8.1.1 You may cancel your Subscription order for the Services by notifying us of your decision to cancel at any time prior to us sending you a Confirmation Notice.
- 8.1.2 You may notify us of your decision to cancel by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
- 8.1.3 If you are a Stripe or PayPal subscriber it is up to you to cancel your Subscription. You must do this from the Stripe or PayPal account.
- 8.2 Cancellation after Confirmation Notice
- 8.2.1 The ‘Cancellation Period’ means the period of 14 days starting with and including theday after we send you a Confirmation Notice.
- 8.2.2 If you wish for us to begin to supply the Services during the Cancellation Period, you must request us to do this and you must acknowledge that you will lose the right to cancel once we have started to provide you with the Services.
- 8.2.3 Unless we have already started to deliver the Services for the period for which you have paid for in accordance with your request and acknowledgement referred to in clause 8.2.2 and subject to clause 8.3, you may cancel the Contract within the Cancellation Period by notifying us of your decision to cancel or if you are a Stripe or PayPal subscriber then by cancelling the subscription from the account.
- 8.2.4 You will lose your right to cancel the Services for the period you have paid for once we have started to deliver the Services in accordance with your request and acknowledgement.
- 8.2.5 You may notify us of your decision to cancel by sending us by email to email@example.com or by post to 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH. If you are a Stripe or PayPal subscriber then you must cancel your subscription from the Stripe or PayPal account.
- 8.3 Cancellation failure to renew
If you fail to renew your Subscription, for whatever reason, we will treat your failure to renew asyour notice that you wish to cancel your Subscription.
If you have a comment, concern or complaint about any Services you have purchased from us, please contact us by telephone on telephone number +447724221682, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH.
10 Liability and indemnity
- 10.1 We will not be responsible for any delay in performing the Services if:
- 10.1.1 we have asked you to provide specified information that is necessary for performing the Services; and
- 10.1.2 you have failed to provide complete and accurate information or you have provided such information later than the date we have asked you to supply it by.
- 10.2 In accordance with clause 3 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible in any way for any loss or damage or consequential loss of any kind that result from use of the Services.
11 Our rights of termination
We reserve the right to terminate your Subscription if you fail to make payment to us when due and you
still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
12 Events Outside Our Control
- 12.1 Except for our obligations under this clause, we shall not be responsible for delays or failures in delivery or performance of our obligations to you resulting from any act, event, omission, failure or accident outside our reasonable control (‘Events Outside Our Control’).
- 12.2 We will take all reasonable steps to minimise a delay in performing our obligations to you which arises from Events Outside Our Control.
- 12.3 We will promptly notify you of any Events Outside Our Control which prevents us from or delays us in performing our obligations to you, giving details of it and (where possible) the extent and likely duration of any delay.
- 12.4 Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the Events Outside Our Control continues.
- 12.5 You may end the Contract after we have notified you of any Event Outside Our Control and we will then refund you any money you have paid to us under the Contract for the Services which we have been unable to deliver to you.
13 Use of personal data
You authorise us to process and transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by
you (including updated information) to:
- 13.1 obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity;
- 13.2 supply the Services to you;
- 13.3 carry out checks to ensure you have adequate funds and fulfil security and fraud prevention requirements;
- 13.4 transmit the payment and delivery information provided by you during the order process (included any updated information) for the purpose of obtaining authorisation from your card issuer or Stripe or PayPal;
- 13.5 validate your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies; and
- 13.6 inform you of similar Services we provide, but you may contact us at any time to request that we stop informing you of these.
14 Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to the Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
15 Other important terms
- 15.1 We reserve the right to change the domain address of this Website and any services, products,product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- 15.2 Every effort is made to keep information regarding stock availability on the Website up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that stock will always be available.
- 15.3 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of the Contract and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
- 15.4 All Contracts are concluded in English only.
- 15.5 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under it or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
- 15.6 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
16 Governing law
These Conditions and the Contract are governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, if you live outside England and Wales but within the EU, you are always entitled to any compulsory consumer protections applicable in the country where you live.
17 Governing jurisdiction
You can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Services in the courts of England and Wales. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Services in either the courts of Scotland or England and Wales. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Services in either the courts of Northern Ireland or England and Wales. If you live in another country in the EU, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Services in either the courts of your home country or England and Wales.
Signals will be sent out depending on market conditions. We reserve the right to send more / less signals on any given day.
The Forex markets are unpredictable and can be influenced by news announcements and other outside factors. We will not send signals if we do not feel the market conditions are suitable.